From the minute you enter the one-story, state-of-the-art memory care building, with its distinct porte-cochere entrance, you will be assured your loved one will feel right at home in Arboria of Long Grove. You will have precious peace of mind knowing a highly trained staff provides each resident the individualized attention they deserve. Residents experience newfound joy in daily activities focused on their remaining abilities.
Heartfelt Connections – A Memory Care Program®
When it comes to memory care for your loved one, settle for nothing less than Heartfelt Connections – A Memory Care Program®. This innovative program promotes physical and emotional well-being, prolongs daily functioning, and maintains a sense of purpose, satisfaction, dignity, and quality of life.
Here’s what we do:
- Recognize that what remains is far more important than what is lost and focus on remaining abilities.
- Use reminiscence tools to capture each life story—a lasting legacy of details about each resident.
- Apply insights gained from each resident’s life story to create effective, personalized programming.
- Strive to make each moment meaningful and purposeful, creating success stories one victory at a time
Arboria’s memory care community is purposely designed into three intimate neighborhoods accommodating varying levels of memory loss. Each neighborhood has its own recreational lounge and dining area featuring a spectacular vaulted ceiling with sky lights to bring the outdoors in. Memory care residents have their own secured, indoor/outdoor courtyard spaces combining the pleasure of the outdoors with freshness of the added measures of safety and security.
- Access to trained caregiving staff 24 hours a day
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- Scheduled housekeeping services
- Weekly personal laundry and linen services, or as needed
- Supervised daily activities and scheduled outings
- General suite maintenance
- Respite Care
- 40 beautifully appointed suites
- All utilities, except telephone and WiFi
- Three distinct memory care neighborhoods composed of 10-15 suites
- Sky-lighted, vaulted-ceiling lounge/recreation and dining area in each neighborhood
- Three secured memory gardens with walking path and seating area—one in each neighborhood
- Dedicated music room for memory care residents
- On-site salon/spa
- Private dining room for family events and special occasions
- 24-hour emergency call system
Your loved one will take comfort in a private suite with plenty of room for personal furnishings and belongings.
The Willow Suite
Memory Care Suite | 342 sq. ft.
Memory Care monthly rental starting at $6,250.
In addition to private pay, Arboria of Long Grove qualifies under most long term care insurance plans and The Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Aid and Attendance for veterans and their spouses. You can directly receive those benefits if eligible. We’re always happy to explore options with you.