Our Memory Care community has been specially designed to provide the optimum care and comfort for our residents. Highly-trained staff gives each resident the individualized attention they deserve while assisting with daily care. A number of daily activities are offered. Residents are encouraged to remain engaged while being able to rely on our staff for assistance as needed. Call to schedule your visit and learn more about our programs.
We’ve heard that small households are best for Memory Care residents and Arboria offers this innovation. But how does that work in a building with as many amenities and as big as Arboria?
Let us show you! Call 224-775-1222 to visit and see for yourself.
Meet our Memory Care Director, Jenn Navarro, LCSW,CDP
“I have been warmly welcomed by the wonderful Arboria residents and staff. My path to Arboria has been a diverse one. I received my Bachelor’s in Education from Millikin University and began teaching second grade…”
Arboria’s memory care community is purposely designed with three intimate neighborhoods to serve each of our residents at their specific level of ability in an atmosphere of safety and comfort. The secured indoor/outdoor courtyard provides opportunities for residents to enjoy nature in our beautiful gardens while being safe and protected.
At Arboria of Long Grove find friendly neighbors, a comfortable lifestyle, and our caring staff to lend assistance as needed. Whether it is for yourself or your loved one, discover why our residents are happy to call Arboria of Long Grove home. Residents are able to continue activities they enjoy, and often through the new friendships that are formed, will discover new hobbies as well. As life changes, know that our staff will lend a hand or provide assistance in daily care as needed. On-site amenities include a therapy gym with professionals providing physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy to residents.
Services & Amenities
- Three distinct memory care neighborhoods composed of 10-15 suites
- Sky-lighted, vaulted-ceiling lounge/recreation and dining area in each neighborhood
- Three secured memory gardens with walking path and seating area—one in each neighborhood
- Dedicated music room for memory care residents
- On-site salon/spa
- Private dining room for family events and special occasions
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Access to trained caregiving staff 24 hours a day
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- Scheduled housekeeping services
- Weekly personal laundry and linen services, or as needed
- Supervised daily activities and scheduled outings
- General suite maintenance
- Respite Care
- 40 beautifully appointed suites
- All utilities, except telephone and WiFi