Assisted Living at Arboria of Long Grove offers residents the personal privacy and amenities they have enjoyed all their lives in their own homes, plus peace of mind for families. Daily support with personal needs such as ambulating, grooming, bathing and medication management is readily available. Residents have their choice of private apartments featuring a variety of well-designed floor plans and—at their fingertips—all the amenities and services that make day-to-day life more enjoyable. But most important is the comfort and peace of mind they will feel knowing courteous assistance is nearby to offer a helping hand anytime it’s needed.
Assistance with the activities of daily living.
Our professional and caring staff is dedicated not only to meeting each resident’s needs, but also understanding and accommodating their desire for a life rich with meaningful and purposeful experiences.
Here’s what you can count on:
- Nursing services provided by licensed professionals, on-site 24/7, ensuring reliable care and true peace of mind.
- Around-the-clock trained associates ensure each resident’s health and safety needs are met.
- Caring, respectful professionals help maintain dignity while assisting with the activities of daily living.
Residents in the assisted living neighborhood enjoy a bistro/patisserie, activities room, fitness center, arts and craft room, billiard room, theater/chapel, library/computer center, beauty salon/barber shop, spa, family lounge and game/card room—all providing the perfect atmosphere for fun, creativity and connection. Plus, a four-seasons room with floor-to-ceiling windows brings the bright light and warmth of the sun inside. When residents want to venture out, beautifully landscaped and manicured grounds encourage outdoor relaxation and meditation. The large patio invites residents to enjoy the fresh air and a restful spot in the shade.
- Three nutritious daily meals with a choice of varied, chef-prepared menu items
- Scheduled local transportation
- Scheduled housekeeping
- Scheduled personal laundry and linen services
- Full calendar of events and outings
- All utilities, basic cable and free community-wide, public WiFi*
- Apartment maintenance and repairs
- Complimentary concierge services
- Respite Care
- *Private telephone, personal WiFi and premium cable are available for an additional fee
- 60 Beautifully appointed apartments
- Resort-style dining room and bistro-patisserie
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Activities room
- Fitness center and separate physical therapy room
- Arts and crafts room
- Billiard room
- Library/computer lounge
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Spa room
- Four-seasons room
- Family lounge
- 24-hour emergency call system
You’ll find the perfect apartment residence for your loved one. View our floor plans.
Assisted living monthly rental starting at $4,295.
In addition to private pay, Arboria of Long Grove qualifies under most long term care insurance plans and The Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Aid and Attendance for veterans and their spouses. You can directly receive those benefits if eligible. We’re always happy to explore options with you.